WiFi Networks for Apartments, Condos, Vacation Rentals, Senior Living, Student Housing, Hotels & Resorts, HOAs, Healthcare & Businesses
Add value to your property. Your residents will love you!
What sets your property apart?
It’s time to improve the way your residents experience the Internet while adding WiFi Networks to your property. Every one of your residents deserves to have access to information. WiFi today is just like electricity used to be once upon a time – it’s a necessity. Today’s residents require internet access for everything they do. Residents have multiple “WiFi ready” devices, including their cell phones, laptops, desktops, tablets, iPads, iPhones, Playstation’s, XBox’s, Nintendo Wii’s, Smart TV’s, Blu Ray players, etc. The list of devices grows on a daily basis!
Residential communities and WiFi access go hand in hand. The importance of a centralized wireless internet system for apartments, condominium associations and REITs (Real Estate Investment Trusts) revolves around our ever changing need for connectivity. Apartment and condominium WiFi internet access is quickly becoming as indispensable to tenants as heat and hot water. Our intelligent WiFi networks enable REITs, property managers and owners to capture additional revenue and increase competitiveness by controlling services that were previously distributed to tenants only through a third party.
With simplistic, reliable, and efficient solutions at our core, forward-thinking property owners and property managers are turning to Multi-Fi to make “community WiFi” and “in-unit WiFi” a reality to their properties.
The Bottom Line: Retention, Occupancy and Revenue
- Increase your retention, occupancy rate and increase your revenue.
- Broadcast IP TV for additional revenue.
- Quickly recoup CAPEX investment costs via an increased monthly cash-flow.
- Return on Investment in as little as 12 months.
- Easily build in $40/mo per apartment unit.
- Revenue will be greater than revenue share from local cable/phone company.
- Make your properties more attractive, competitive and modern.
- Gain a competitive marketing advantage over your competition next door – offer an amenity they do not!
- Market your property as being “WiFi Friendly”.
- Add WiFi in your leasing office – both “Private” and Community WiFi.
- Allows your property to compete with an extended stay hotel.
- Great for short-term, furnished rentals and vacation rentals.
- Improve the image of your property both in person and online.
- Increase the number of your positive reviews on Google+ local for business, Apartment Guide, Yelp, etc.
Attract Higher Quality Residents
- Attract a higher quality resident and retain them for longer periods of time.
- Your tenant will feel more situated and want to stay longer.
- You will appeal to prospective tenants and help satisfy your existing tenant’s need for WiFi and to be “connected”
- Tenants need and want WiFi for business, leisure and for connecting with people that are out of state or at a distance because it’s convenient.
Put Your Residents First
- Help save your residents money by reducing their cost of having Internet access and Cable or Satellite TV service.
- Residents do not have to purchase their own Cable modem or DSL modem, router, nor sign a long term contract or put down deposits.
- Residents may owe money to the cable company or phone company and not want to pay their bill.
Completely Modular & Scalable
- Solutions are completely self contained.
- No additional strain is put onto property management or owners.
- Scale-able – start small, with one section of your property & scale out to your entire property when ready.
World Class WiFi Support:
- U.S. based help desk support options for all of the networks that we install from the ground up.
- Local on-site support tailored to your property’s needs and WiFi solution.
- We stock backup hardware should a router, network switch or access point ever fail to help reduce downtime.